The English Wine Specialist...
Corkk – an expertly curated English Wine Selection from a leading Master of Wine
English wine is undergoing a huge surge in popularity, with a wide variety of high quality still and sparkling wine now being produced. With over 800 vineyards to choose from, finding those wines which truly showcase how far English wine has progressed, Corkk’s Master of Wine, Clive Barlow, tastes many but only selects those that reflect the quality and distinctive nature of our wines.
We will take you on a journey of discovery. Many of the wines are produced by smaller, artisanal vineyards, which are not readily available outside their locality, but are delicious. And every wine we sell comes with Clive’s extensive notes, including information on the vineyard and food pairing tips, enhancing your enjoyment the wine and providing provenance of the winemaker.
A little background behind the man who curates the wine. Clive Barlow has been a Master of Wine for over 20 years (there are only 400 Masters of Wine in the world) and has a wealth of experience, including Director of Education of the Institute of Masters of Wine, a Panel Chair for the International Wine Challenge and founding the Canterbury Wine Festival, showcasing many of Kent’s best wines. He always looks for quality, variety and value and is the perfect guide into the world of English wine.
Corkk offers a variety of options, both on a corporate and an individual level
As an individual you can:
- Subscribe to receive regular wines, including still, sparkling or a mixed selection
- Buy curated cases, including grape variety, county and style
- Buy individual bottles, providing you with a curated range
- Attend Wine Tasting Events – we run regular in person and online wine tastings
- Give a Gift, a perfect present for the curious
We offer a range of corporate options
- Individual Bottles and Cases, providing a point of difference
- Wine tasting with Clive Barlow
- A fridge filling service, showcasing high quality English wines for your staff.
- Curated wines for corporate drinks and events
In 2020 English wine won 155 medals at the Decanter World Wine awards. As Oz Clarke says: England is the newest of the New World Wine regions and it is right on our doorstep.
For more information, please visit our website, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0330 133 1945 and we can discuss your requirements.
Back to Wine Cellar & Drinks Cabinet